Purpose of Qualification
This course provides an introduction to basic spreadsheet skills. It includes how to create, edit and present spreadsheets. It also includes how to create and edit graphs/ charts and apply conditional formatting to data. The course will be presented through two virtual weekly webinars and all assessments and learning will be conducted using Sparrow’s online portal. Students will need uncapped data, time for 2 weekly 1 hour sessions and access to either a tablet or laptop.
- Create, open and save spreadsheets.
- Produce a spreadsheet from a given specification.
- Edit a spreadsheet.
- Format a spreadsheet.
- Modifying the display of spreadsheet data.
- Applying conditional formatting to data.
- Creating and using templates
- Create and edit a graph/chart.
- Load data from an external data source to produce a given spreadsheet result.
- Insert and edit objects in a spreadsheet.
|SAQA ID||116937, 258879, 116943|
|Cost per Candidate||R2 000,00|